Upon reflection of these image edits:
- Collectively the photographs are aesthetically striking.
- Careful camera control (Iso, Shutter speeds, Aperture, Exposure).
- They contain a wide depth of field, with lots of details.
- Compositionally intriguing images, aided by use of tripod when necessary.
- Beginning to find my speciality as a photographer, and knowing why I am taking these photographs; as a journey of self discovery provides me with the ability to argue an opinion successfully.
- Wonderful tonal ranges and pastel/autumnal colours.
- Being within the environment has enabled the opportunity for reflection / thought.
- Naturally shot, utilising solely daylight.